Remember when I saw your face,
On those autumn with the space,
I saw your smile,
then I realized you'll make my day perfect.
You said Hi !
Im waving hand in the distant,
Hoping you'll see me in different way.
You said, let's make us regard as friend!
Keep d0in' something even miles miles away.
Everything goods seems beautiful,
dancing on the screen share many things.
At once, in the silence evening,
summer at your place got rain in my side,
told the jokes like we armed in armed t0gether.
We broke the limit.
N0ne care bout the damn time z0ne.
We had these !
And see ! You made my day perfect.
Until...
At least, you have ever made it perfect.
I saw your smile,
then I realized you'll make my day perfect.
You said Hi !
Im waving hand in the distant,
Hoping you'll see me in different way.
You said, let's make us regard as friend!
Keep d0in' something even miles miles away.
Everything goods seems beautiful,
dancing on the screen share many things.
At once, in the silence evening,
summer at your place got rain in my side,
told the jokes like we armed in armed t0gether.
We broke the limit.
N0ne care bout the damn time z0ne.
We had these !
And see ! You made my day perfect.
Until...
At least, you have ever made it perfect.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar