I waited for your friends to walk away
So I could say just what I mean
I know we're moving fast
We're running from the past
I'm holding on before it fades away
Could it be that maybe it's our first mistake
And Baby that's alright
It's crazy how we lost ourselves tonight
There's a reason why they say that we should give it time
But time is not enough
And that's the reason why
When you're young you fall in love *)
Everybody made mistake and so did we. I couldn't belive how much I go far away from you and how much girls I met I'll go back to the first time I stand and open my arm for the same girl I use to love.
You just have to understand that every tears you drop is not worth it. For the same guy you think belong to you. Hell no! second chance just made once and now I won't let it you give him more.
But I'm sorry for the kiss I gave. A kiss that's not only stop your tear but also make you run and tried to deny something we have. Give us time. I know for sure.
*The click five - The reason why
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar