In
A new number..
A new day..
A new year..
A new chapter in our life.
If I look back to yesterday when I was turn 25, when it was 2016, so many things had happened. So many things I can take to be the lesson, to not do the same mistake, to be better than before. I realized that not many fun things I could do. I trapped between people in cyber world even I met some of them for real but the rest are we just keep talk and talk over the phone. I trapped in a kind of game that could waste my time from morning to morning.
I didn't regret it but somehow I can do more than that. So, in 2017 I make a list to do.Some crazy activities helped by a wish. ^_^
So far I wrote 20 things to do in 2017... here they are..
1. Voice the cartoon
2. Lost weight
3. Give breakfast for 10 homeless
4. Travel more
5. I have a lot of students
6. Sing acoustic LIVE!!
7. More relief
8. Dinner with mom more
9. I have my own domain web
10. Workout more
11. Meet you
12. Buy a good camera
13. My online shop grows
14. Get Driving license
15. Diving
16. become a pro to edit video and photoshop
17. Wear clothes to make me happy
18. Buy new laptop :(
19. Buy mom a thing she really want
20. Loving myself more :)
Hope can do all the lists
Wish the universe helps me to do them.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar