01.25 pm
Early fall, when the leaves turn into red.
Most of them will run trough it. Curse, cry, or whatever it is to make that fawkin jerk who they call boyfriend get lesson from what he's doing right in front of his girl's eyes, kissing a girl who they don't know and how slut she is in a place that should be a place where they should kiss.
But I stoned, standing between the winds fall watching them in the slow motion move make that scene recording in my mind clearly. I do not run, I do not cry, I do not curse, or even slap both of them, go ask what the hell are they doing or just say how it makes my heart hurts.
I turn around as fast as I wink that ruin of my desire that wanna meet him so much after he spent his summer disappear in the ocean of the world sweat.
That place should a place we meet like you said in your last mail. Does one season can change all those feelings that we built even I know it's not long, but we have each other at least three seasons and just one season can ruin everything??
I'm stupid and just run home.
There should be a reason right? For all those things? All those things that I watched like in worst romantic movie.
04.45 am
I have to sleep because I know I can't handle it then in class this morning but every time I close my eyes, that slow motion scene playing in my mind. I don't even have any delete button in my mind. I f it exist or there is someone who will sell I'm willing to buy it with the rest of my savings.
I start to not thinking about that but my phone rings and I see his name on screen. I know I wish a reason from him but I prefer turn my phone off and try to sleep again - still with that slow motion scene playing of the rest night before sun is up.
*to be continued*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar