Im feelin so mad tonite...
I don't wanna confess that it was kind of envy..but I couldn't even understand...
Im thinking that Im mad bcoz you made some friendship with some mines..I didnt know how it happen..but Im too irritated that I have to say I don't wanna you go from me.., they have that what I don't, they talkative, so friendly, n Im afraid you turn away from me and find the real fun with them..
how stupid Iam..!!!
how could I think that... you have your freedom..of course..
then why you always be my reason to open my mobile and lookin for your name..??
It's silly, oke...
but one think that make me realized,that you have your world and I have my own..I don't wanna spread it larger
I'll keep it save...
just wanna say.. thanks to God for everythings..everythings..
even not that person...
you're not stupid. you just have fallen for him. sometimes love can make us like a stranger..i think..:D
BalasHapusI hate that
BalasHapusi fall for someone....