"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

my vanilla twilight



have you ever looked at the sky in the summer afternoon and suddenly found a beautiful set on it??
I did!!! I found it in my way to somewhere, I was feelin' so excited that I could see the beautiful sky everrrr, more than thousand stars in the night sky I think...!!
mostly you just let it pass by and keep goin'..but try to look sky on your head sometimes.. you never realized what will you find..^^,

langit memang selalu punya cerita untukku, entah itu kemarin, hari ini atau esok..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar