"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Selasa, 14 Februari 2012

Another Sky



It's taken on my friend's ride when the sky getting its twilight. I love do that. Catch so many sky pictures but my only one problem is the camera, it's bad anyway. But still it can't stop me to catch more.


Once more, be sensitive to all the things between us. They served a lot pretty things even you can't see it directly.
What umbrella today on our head

 what cool fan it blows our skins

 what they hide under our feet. 

2 komentar: