I didn’t drove him to the airport, I even know if he didn’t
like I bother the moment with his backpack friends. Go to Barcelona is great choice in summer. I wish I could with him but Tod
always tell that every year during summer he always go with his
backpack friends. Although this is the third time. So, during this
summer I’ll take part time job. I want fill my holiday with useful
things.
11.00 am
I still remember his smell last
night. He was like a cup of hot chocolate. Even I can smell him like he
were here one minute ago. It doesn’t want to go from my head.
So, last night like as usual he picked me up. We went to his house for dinner. His mother invited me.
After dinner we just sat in house terrace. He smiled to me.
“ What’s the matter?”
“ Nothing.”
“ Don’t lie..”
“ I'm just happy can be with you now,”
“ Oh Tod, can you stop praising of me. Us.”
“ No. Until one thing.”he laugh
“ What is that?”
“ I’m gone.”
“ You just going during this summer, not forever.”
“ I wish”
“ Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.”
“ Yeah. You right. What I have to worry about. Here !”
He
hugged me in her chest right under his chin, so that I could hear his
heart beating. I told you I could smell him,like a cup of hot chocolate
in the morning. Once again,hold me tightly Tod!!!
Once week later
He
called me last night after a week he didn’t tell me what he did, how
his life there, last night it answered every question in my head. Do you
know that I’m very miss you and so empty right here, in my heart.
He told me that Barcelona was a great country
He sent me a his picture there
He told me that he always enjoy there
He went to many places
He bought some handy crafts for me
Then
I told him that I'm fine here
I told him that our town like the same before he gone
I told him that I have summer job
It was silent for some minutes until..
He told me that he missed me more than I know..
Yeah..I do..
*to be continue*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar