"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Kamis, 04 Oktober 2012

Story about PPL part 2

Okay, I don't know exactly if I was embarrassed or it was just kind of her concern to me, but all I know that I was feeling so ashamed when she interrupted.

Starting when I teached about Past Continuous Tense.
I asked every student, "What was I doing at 11 pm?"
Some of them answered it right until one student answered, "You was sleeping at 11 pm."
Then I said, "OK. Your friend answered-you was sleeping ........"
Then she interrupted me, "OK listen student! What Miss. Windy said is right that 'you' is followed by was but it is used in informal situation but we are learning about formal situation. So, Miss. Windy what you said is not wrong but it's not quiet right. 'you' is followed by....'were'."

When she was talking I just really wanted say that I'm not finish yet but I didn't interrupted her because I know that I didn't have any right to interrupted her.

I wish she knew that when I said, "OK. Your friend answered-you was sleeping ........" I was not finishing yet. I would say "OK. Your friend answered-you was sleeping ........what do you think? is there something wrong about what he said? Remember that 'I' is followed by was but 'you' is followed by 'were'."

I wish that she didn't interrupted me. I wish she listened me until I finished it. I wish I have never said wish.

I didn't need to feel so ashamed in front of my student.

My positive mind told me maybe it's kind of her concern/care to me to make me became a good teacher.
Hey, mind! I wish you right. 

2 komentar: