PPL, maybe for some of you who study in educational course, this kind of thing isn't something new. We get experience, and story, and every story must be different. Mine is the complicated one, I mean, it's not always fun all the time but also bad, sick, and irritated. It sounds like I got more pain than happiness. LOL. It's not false at all.
This time, I won't share about the bad thing I got from PPL but it's just a part of story that I found.
Well, it's about the examination of PPL. A teacher told my friend about her experience when she was PPL. She said that when exam she conspired with the students to make her looked good when she was teaching, she told about the questions to the students to make them ask her. Then I think, whatta silly her or everyone who had ever do that when PPL exam. In my head when a teacher do something like that, it means that she/he failed to be a teacher. Because when exam that teacher to be will be measured her/his ability how to be a good teacher, systematically or not. How could she/he can face the reality when she/he to be a real teacher.
What are you going to be next? What kind of teacher are you going to be?
Don't you think all this kind of PPL is useless?.....when you are cheating.....
Well, me nor you aren't one of them. I wish.
I'm just saying what my head think.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar