"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Senin, 22 Oktober 2012

What I have to do is dismiss you


And all those words I tried to write
And all those brave I tried to come out
And all those fears I tried to keep in
And all those things have to be nothing

Six years passed by since I met you there
You walked by in front of me and I can smell your move came down slowly
I was captivated in every corner of your voices
You were standing there and I acted stupid to catch your attention
Irritated me with your girl in every way I walked around
Here, there.
Was it romance? Or it was a girl who just too much dreaming

You are my present, and hope for a gift
You lost your girl and I ready to come in
We talk sometimes behind our sit till the night come late
Was it love? Or a girl who just to much dreaming

And I hope too much, expected more that it should be
And every word, every brave, every fear just my present
And you are not my gift.

Dismiss you is the hardest thing I’ve ever do
For this six years I’m waiting for you
For this earth that miss the rain
For all those things I’ve tried to do

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar