"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

My Besties

here we are... 
Iv never known what is friendship until they come to my life, we share, laugh, hate, problems, and the other things bout friendship inside...
Im the lucky one because I have them..
cachut,uwie,Al ..
we are not just 4..we are 7, but I don't how ..communication separated us..we tals about a lot of things except love and boys, we'v never hate boys..really but I think it's more fun than that :D

2 komentar: