"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

Stick Them Back

10.03 pm

We broke up. No words he said but I knew that he wanted it. I hate this u know. I just don’t want it to be like this.. I hate the way you’ve made me feel  and I’m sick pretending that it doesn’t hurt me because it does. I thought you are different but you are same with another boy outside. Damn!
 I still remember when you sang in the spring between the grass and flowers. I remember  your face under the sun, it was sparkling like the sea. But now you left me.

1.05 am

Hold me tight Tod. I know you are not serious with you said. You did it Tod you stick the pieces of my heart  again.
Under my window you brought your guitar and sang a song for me
 I would not forget your way for  showed of feel as penitent as, did not know why but I always trust. you will always take care of me more than this. Break or at least I thought of you wish that only feel the doubt.  No words mean you only require to think of us.
I only wish to hold your hand until summer or after moment you come from your ritual summer. Annoyed sometimes during summer without you. What always you did ?
 But I understand, enough understand.
 Then he just held my hand at least until this midnight and end of this spring.

*to be continued*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar