I thought that love is easy
but I’m wrong. I thought I can start it with every girl that I met or the girls
around me but it seems that God just made me a good person enough that make me
just love one person in the rest of my life. I thought that I can forget her
because I knew that she doesn’t love me as a men, she just love me as a best
friend.
Badly I don’t know how to
erase this feeling or make myself used only with you as a friend.
You maybe think that I’m the
weirdest guy ever. I don’t mind. Because I know sometimes love makes us weird
even stupid.
So, I turned off my phone.
Rode my car anywhere it brought me, unconciously came at a place with a
stranger. There just a hill like floors upper the town with the lights. Such a
perfect romantic place but she weren’t here.
At that time one flash light
surprised me. A girl with a polaroid in her hand smiled at me. I don’t know it
would be a good sign for me or not but I didn’t want to loose any chance so, I
smiled back at her. Could she change my mind?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar