First day at '09
We met in the Collin's lunch, a cafe in the corner of the street. That
is one of our favorite places. Tod was reading a book when I came. He
smiled at me and I smiled back at him. I sat in front
of him. He stroked my cheek softly. Then he asked what I felt sleepy
and want to go back sleep. I said not. How come. I missed him even just 4
hours didn't meet him. Met him was drug for me. I didn't know why?but maybe I'm
addicted of him.
After two cups of latte and two plates of smoky beef had served, Tod invited me to go to his friend's new year party. Firstly I refused him because I must accomplished my paper. But he offered to help me finished my paper.
" Not for this time, Tod." I hold his hand. " You always help me to accomplished my homework. It makes me look dumb."
He just smiled.
" Ok. How if I just help you type? You know that Robin is my best friend and he will be angry if I don't come."
" Come alone is not big trouble, right?"
" It will. If u don't wanna accompany me I won't come."
His cotton compulsion made me couldn't refuse him anymore.
" But just type. Oke?!!"
" Yes ma'am"
He smiled won.
As usual he toke me home with his brown van. He drew my coat to my body. He had me to take a rest and he would picked me up at 4 o'clock for accomplished my paper in his house. Then he kissed my brow. Kind and always understand me. He is too perfect to me. ^^
*to be continue*
After two cups of latte and two plates of smoky beef had served, Tod invited me to go to his friend's new year party. Firstly I refused him because I must accomplished my paper. But he offered to help me finished my paper.
" Not for this time, Tod." I hold his hand. " You always help me to accomplished my homework. It makes me look dumb."
He just smiled.
" Ok. How if I just help you type? You know that Robin is my best friend and he will be angry if I don't come."
" Come alone is not big trouble, right?"
" It will. If u don't wanna accompany me I won't come."
His cotton compulsion made me couldn't refuse him anymore.
" But just type. Oke?!!"
" Yes ma'am"
He smiled won.
As usual he toke me home with his brown van. He drew my coat to my body. He had me to take a rest and he would picked me up at 4 o'clock for accomplished my paper in his house. Then he kissed my brow. Kind and always understand me. He is too perfect to me. ^^
*to be continue*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar