2 jan '09>7.30pm
I knew that was something different with Tod that night. He looked more
charming whereas he just wearing jeans, red shirt, n jacket. I often saw
him like that but I don't know how, he looked totally charming. What's
wrong with me?
We arrived in Robin's place.Oh God! I thought that it was a younger party but it was like Robin's family party.
" It's tradition."said Robin." My family always celebrate new year with come together, and we made it after new year eve."he continue
We arrived in Robin's place.Oh God! I thought that it was a younger party but it was like Robin's family party.
" It's tradition."said Robin." My family always celebrate new year with come together, and we made it after new year eve."he continue
"Why?"
" Because some members of my family like hang out with their friends in new year eve. So,my grandmother decided to made it after new year eve n that mean at the second night,"
Robin observed me.
" Is it weird ?" he asked me
" Of course not. I'm Lovin it."
Our conversation were over. Tod went to saw Robin's parents and at the same time I was looking arround.
Some people chatted, drunk, toasted barbeque, 'n some kids running arrounds made me headache. So, I decided to sat near the toaster beside robin's uncle who toasted the meats.
I don't know how, suddenly the toaster flied over me 'n almost fell on me. I just closed my eyes 'n hope that would be fine. But I didn't feel the toasted fall on me. I just heard Tod's breath in my neck. I opened my eyes. Tod on me, saved my life but his right arm burned.
Robin's family said sorry for that accident. I didn't care bout them I just want to saw Tod.
I got in the house after the doctor left. His right arm was bandage till elbow.
I hug him.
" Are you alright ?" said me worry.
" See! I can pinch your cheek."his joke.
" But you can't do something that your right hand do. It was my fault."
I wanted smiled but I instead cried
" Just for a week darlene. It's ok it will be normal then. And it's not your fault. It just accident ok? I can't forgive myself if it was you. I don't want you hurt."
" You can be my right hand if you want."
" Really?"
" So you must stay in my house for a week..."he smiled
" No problem..as long your mom at home too.."
I stopped cried' n smiled
" You know that I like see your smile better than your cry."
He hugs me deep
" By the way, thank's Tod."
" For what?"
" For safe my life again."
He smiled 'n then kissed me warmly
" Oh my God!!Tod.!your nose are bleeding!!!!"
*to be continued*
" Because some members of my family like hang out with their friends in new year eve. So,my grandmother decided to made it after new year eve n that mean at the second night,"
Robin observed me.
" Is it weird ?" he asked me
" Of course not. I'm Lovin it."
Our conversation were over. Tod went to saw Robin's parents and at the same time I was looking arround.
Some people chatted, drunk, toasted barbeque, 'n some kids running arrounds made me headache. So, I decided to sat near the toaster beside robin's uncle who toasted the meats.
I don't know how, suddenly the toaster flied over me 'n almost fell on me. I just closed my eyes 'n hope that would be fine. But I didn't feel the toasted fall on me. I just heard Tod's breath in my neck. I opened my eyes. Tod on me, saved my life but his right arm burned.
Robin's family said sorry for that accident. I didn't care bout them I just want to saw Tod.
I got in the house after the doctor left. His right arm was bandage till elbow.
I hug him.
" Are you alright ?" said me worry.
" See! I can pinch your cheek."his joke.
" But you can't do something that your right hand do. It was my fault."
I wanted smiled but I instead cried
" Just for a week darlene. It's ok it will be normal then. And it's not your fault. It just accident ok? I can't forgive myself if it was you. I don't want you hurt."
" You can be my right hand if you want."
" Really?"
" So you must stay in my house for a week..."he smiled
" No problem..as long your mom at home too.."
I stopped cried' n smiled
" You know that I like see your smile better than your cry."
He hugs me deep
" By the way, thank's Tod."
" For what?"
" For safe my life again."
He smiled 'n then kissed me warmly
" Oh my God!!Tod.!your nose are bleeding!!!!"
*to be continued*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar