"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Minggu, 01 Januari 2012

New Year 2012

Happy New Year 2012 !!

In the end of the year I felt so glad and got undescription feeling. ^_^
Let's check what I've got this year...
uhmmm...htinking
uhmmmm..thinking

I think A LOT but not very big deals, I mean like little things. 
I've got a lot, bad or good, thanks to God -Allah SWT for giving me all those things. If they were a bad things maybe I should do something better in this year that make me will get more good things. I've learned much bout yesterday so, it's time to make a new progress . I don't wanna make a checklist bout that but just let it happen and make them as my surprise as what I do. 


So, should we be a new us in the new year?? I think you knew the answer.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar