"If I could escape & recreate a place that's my own world & I could be your favourite girl (forever), Perfectly together. Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape). If I could be sweet, I know I've been a real bad girl (I'll try to change). I didn't mean for you to get hurt (whatsoever). We can make it better, Tell me boy wouldn't that be sweet?" - Gwen Stefani

Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

I Know Him So Well by Susan Boyle

Nothing is so good it lasts eternally  
Perfect situations must go wrong 
But this has never yet prevented me  
Wanting far too much 
For far too long

Looking back
  I could have played it differently  
Won a few more moments 
Who can tell But it took time to understand the man 
Now at least I know I know him well
Wasn't it good? (Oh so good) 
Wasn't he fine? (Oh so fine) 
Isn't it madness He can't be mine? 
But in the end 
He needs a little bit 
More than me  
More security 
He needs his fantasy and freedom 
I know him so well

No-one in your life is with you constantly 
No-one is completely on your side  
And though I'd move my world to be with him 
Still the gap between us is too wide
 
Looking back (Looking back) 
I could have played it differently
(I could have played it some other way)
  Learned about the man 
Before I fell (I was just a little careless)  
But I was ever so much younger then (Maybe so much younger then) 
Now at least I know 
I know him well
 
Wasn't it good? (Oh so good)  
Wasn't he fine? (Oh so fine) 
Isn't it madness  
He won't be mine?

Didn't I know? 
How it would go 
  If I knew from the start 
Why am I falling apart?

Wasn't it good
  Wasn't he fine? 
Isn't it madness 
He won't be mine?

But in the end 
He needs a little bit 
More than me  
More security 
He needs his fantasy and freedom 
I know him so well 
It took time to understand him
I know him so well.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar